Monday, September 6, 2010

China Glaze - For Audrey

I know everyone has probably seen this lovely polish 4,593,789 times by now...but it's a recent a addition to my collection, and this is the first time I've worn it. I think I overlooked it due to my former aversion to cremes (which thankfully, I'm getting over now).

For Audrey is a gorgeous, robin's egg/Tiffany blue creme polish. It applied like a dream, with minimal streakiness on the first coat, and absolutely none on the second. It was also perfectly opaque in two coats, and I think if I were a more skilled polisher, it might have been good to go in one! I think this dreamy blue polish is helping me over the last of my mild dislike of cremes, since part of my problem with them was how hard it can be with some cremes to get a non-streaky finish in less than four or five coats, particularly for someone with a noticeable lack of patience and steady hands, like myself. Now that I know a creme polish can apply this flawlessly even in my clumsy paws, I foresee a bright future full of beautiful cremes on my fingertips! :) Thanks, China Glaze!
All pics are two coats, plus base and top coat.

Thanks for looking, and happy polishing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.