Monday, August 2, 2010

Mystery Polish Number Two

Here is the manicure I wore this weekend. It's the same "mystery" brand as the red polish I posted a while back and was found in the same dollar store.

This one is a very frosty medium pink shade. It went on with no issues and lasted almost three days before the first chip appeared.

The smudge on the thumb nail is entirely my fault, not the polish...I managed to bash my hand against the edge of my desk while the polish was drying.
Here it is in full sun:
I think it's a pretty color; I'm just not really into frosts these days. Something about that frosty finish just doesn't appeal to me... If you don't mind frosts, though, or if you actually like them, this is quite a nice one.

I still wish I knew what brand this polish actually is...

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really into frosts either, but this is a pretty color. I wish there was some way to tell what the brand is, but whatever it is I like their logo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara: I think their logo's really kind of cute myself! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.