Friday, September 10, 2010

Jordana Grape

First of all, I apologize for the quality of these pictures. I had a sick puppy dog to take care of today, and I didn't have a chance to take pictures of my nails until late in the day, and then I was too rushed to do a good job.

Anyway, on to the polish...

I like Jordana polishes, a a rule. They're decent quality, they have some nice colors, they apply well as a rule, and they're certainly budget-friendly: I've never paid over $1.50 for one.

Grape is a medium-deep mauve creme. It does not lean purple at all, as the name "grape" might seem to imply, but is more pink-toned. I wasn't sure about this color initially, but I really do like it once it's on my nails. I think it's a nice shade for fall, not too bright, but not wishy-washy either.
This is three coats (though two would have been fine) plus base and top coat.


Thanks very much for looking, and have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice! I should pick up some Jordanas from Cherry Culture next time I make an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.