Friday, September 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures Nail Polish - Unnamed


This is another polish from the Simple Pleasures set I found at Ross. It's a very pretty cantaloupe-colored creme, but it suffers from the same brush issues as the pink one I posted earlier. It's a shame; these would actually be quite lovely polishes if they only had better brushes. Oh, well - it's still a lovely, summery shade (and summer isn't entirely over quite yet!) and it was certainly well-priced!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely put these in bottles that have better brushes if you can. I did and enjoy the colors so much more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABOP: That's a good idea! I thought at first that maybe the first bottle I tried just happened to have a wonky brush, but all of them seem to have the same problem. I have some empty bottles I was saving for frankening that I think would work. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.