Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Savvy Femme Couture - Orange You Happy

As a matter of fact, I am happy with this orange polish. Very happy. In fact, I just LOVE this polish. Which is quite unusual, since orange is usually just one of those colors for me. I like it just fine in theory, I admire it on others, but on my own hands it just does nothing for me. But this...is just bright and cheerful and makes me feel happy. For some reason, I just feel playful and uplifted with this on my fingertips...Ok, I'm probably going overboard here - it's just nail polish! - but I really, really like this color, lol! I actually got a compliment from a stranger today on this polish, which never happens when I wear orange!
I was a little hesitant about trying another Savvy polish, after the difficult time I had with Prince Ala Charm, but I needn't have worried. It went on with no problems and was opaque in two coats, although I did three as usual. I also used a white base, just in case, but I don't think it needed it. It did chip a little at the tip of my second nail. I'm just a teensy tad of a wee bit compulsive about my polishes, and normally I would have known no rest until I whisked it all off of there and put fresh, new, unchipped polish on; but I liked this color so much I didn't even really care.

Here it is with flash, showing off it's pretty glowy-ness:
I will definitely be wearing this pretty orange polish again soon!

P.S. - I have a confession to make: I am actually getting jut a little bit tired of dark colors right now. Oh, it's not permanent! You can't actually take the goth out of a girl like me! ;-) I just feel like it's time for a short break from my beloved vampies, so I can appreciate them again with renewed enthusiasm later. Hope you're all enjoying the start of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.