Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wet'n'Wild Craze - The Gold & the Beautiful

A bright, yellow-toned gold polish with lots of shimmer. This is from the collection of new Craze colors that was out earlier this summer, where all the polishes had names derived from tv shows. It's a bit...more brassy in tone than most of the golds in my collection, and the shimmer is really pretty. I think it's a nice fall gold, especially for early in the season, like now. (I don't know what's gotten into me; I never used to care about the seasons when it came to my polishes, and now suddenly, I'm all about the seasonal colors to the point where I actually kind of crave them. Must be some kind of phase I'm going through...Anyway, fall's my favorite season, and there are some gorgeous fall polish colors out there right now, so I'm just going to thoroughly enjoy my latest little obsession!)
This polish applied with no problems. Pics show three coats plus base and top coats.

Thanks for looking, and happy fall polishing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.