Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Revlon -Slipper

I'm still getting back into the routine of blogging, and I've got a lot of other things going on in my life right now, including a potential change of careers and job-hunting, so my time online is kind of limited. I do want to get back to posting regularly, though, so here's my manicure of the day: one of Revlon's new topcoats, Slipper, layered over black:
Slipper is red and silver glitter with sparser silver holo hex-shaped glitter in a clear base. Very pretty. It's meant to to be layered over a corresponding Revlon red creme, but I only got the topcoat since the solid-color polishes just didn't look that appealing to me.
It applied nicely, and didn't dry nearly as rough-textured as some glitters can, probably because the glitter is a bit more sparsely distributed. I think it's quite pretty. I really wanted to get a good close-up of this manicure, so you could see the different shapes and sizes of the glitter clearly, but, as usual, the glitter freaked out my camera.

Pics show three coats plus base and top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.