Wednesday, July 14, 2010

China Glaze - Sacred Heart




This one surprised me a little.

Indoors, it looked almost like a...well, like a dried-blood red. Lol. That doesn't sound very attractive, but I really liked it. Outdoors, however, as you can see in the pics, it looked bright red-orange. When my mother saw it, she said it was the color of bittersweet berries: photo of bittersweet: Joene's Garden


It's labeled a neon, and while it doesn't seem neon-bright to me exactly, it does dry to a semi- matte finish like neon polishes tend to do. The pics show three coats, plus top and base coats.

Whether it's red or red-orange, neon or not, I still like it and will definitely wear it again. :)

Does Sacred Heart change color like this for you, too, or is it just my weird skintone making it look different in outdoor lighting?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this color--I don't have it myself, so I can't comment on the color-change, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.