Tuesday, July 13, 2010

L.A. Colors Color Craze - Wired??


Just a quick post tonight. I've not been feeling well, and today was kind of stressful, so I'm running a little low on energy. I wanted to get this one posted, though.

I think this one is "Wired", from what I can tell by looking at color swatches online. The name's not printed on the bottle anywhere, and I absent-mindedly threw away the packaging the name was printed on. (Incidentally, I hate it when companies don't mark the name or at least a number somewhere on the bottle. I always intend to label those bottles myself, then I always forget, because I can be a bit woolly-minded sometimes.)

Anyway, this color is a really pretty deep, bright blue, almost a cross between a light navy and a glowy cobalt. It applied with no problems at all, and the pics show two coats plus base and top coat.

However - and this is one of my pet peeves - there was one major problem with this polish. I did my nails with this in the early evening and went to bed five hours later with my manicure in perfect shape. And - to my annoyance - woke up with sheet marks all over my nails. You can sort of see them in the pictures. I just don't have any patience with polishes that stay tacky that long. I really do like the color, though, so I'll probably give it another try sometime in the future to see if it dries any better.

I found this at the Dollar Tree along with about eight or nine other colors. I certainly hope they don't all have drying-time issues, since I bought one of each. Has anybody else tried these and had a similar problem or was it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.