Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wet'n'Wild Craze - Rustic




A beautiful shimmery bronzy-rusty-brown color with a golden sparkle to it in the sunlight.

Went on very smoothly; pics show three coats, plus base and top coat. It would have been just fine with two coats, but I almost always prefer three.

In full sunlight:
My camera couldn't fully capture the shimmery bronzy-golden beauty...


In shade:


The bottle had a "new" sticker on it when I bought it the other day, though I'm pretty sure I've seen it in the Wet'n'Wild display for nearly a year now, if not more. I always passed it up, since shades of brown don't usually catch my eye as readily. Lately, though, I've been gravitating towards autumnal colors (maybe, although I'm still enjoying the summertime delights, I'm starting to subconsciously long for my favorite season.) I'm glad I finally went ahead and bought this little beauty.

For many people this might be more of a fall color than a summer one...I have to admit I don't usually wear my nail polish colors seasonally; I just go by what I feel like wearing at the moment. But I will definitely be breaking this one out again on a crisp fall day, when it will match the falling leaves...only more sparkly! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I just got Zoya Cheryl from their new fall collection and they are near dupes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!:) I haven't seen the new Zoya fall collection in person yet; I'll have to check it out! Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.