Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mystery Polish


I found this nail polish in an independently-owned dollar store nearby - not Dollar Tree. (I love going there; they always have odd things that I never see anywhere else. I like odd things! ;) I like Dollar Tree, too, but the one near me seems to go ages without ever getting any new nail polish in.)

It was in a little cardboard display box with no brand name on the box. There's no brand name or color name anywhere on the bottle either - just a circled black dot and a symbol that looks kind of like a hand making an "OK" symbol. The front of the bottle says: "NO:2839". On the bottom is a circular silver label with the words "color cosmetic" and the number "23".

Here's a close-up of the bottle:
Whatever it is, it's a beautiful deep ruby red. It went on flawlessly, and is on it's second day of wear with no chips, dings, or tip-wear (and I'm really hard on my poor nails, so that's quite good wear for me!).

Pics are two coats plus base and top coat, and are taken in shade (we've had yet another dreary rainy day here).

I've been trying to find out what brand this polish is, to no avail. Even my normally reliable Google-fu has failed me this time. I'm stumped. If anybody out there knows anything about this mystery brand, do please let me know. I'm really curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate every comment and will do my best to reply within a day or two.